Farm Frittata Recipe
Published February 14, 2021
Recipe By: Nina Shirley
Serves: 8 // Total Time: 30 Minutes
2 Cups Chopped Potatoes
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Cup Cubed Ham
1/2 Chopped Onion
1/4 Cup Chopped Herbs
2 Cups Chopped Spinach
8 to 12 Eggs, Beaten
1 Cup Goat Cheese
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Steam potatoes until fork tender.
3. In cast iron, brown ham in olive oil.
4. Remove ham from skillet and sauté onion. Add chopped herbs.
5. Add potatoes and cook until browned.
6. Add greens and stir until cooked.
7. Remove skillet from heat. Add eggs.
8. Add ham, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
9. Broil for 5-10 minutes and watch carefully for eggs to get puffy.